DATING ADVICE FORUM

I don't understand whats going on

Author
    Comments

• ErMoscio
    Participant
    April 24, 2017 at 7:29 am #134120
    I don't understand whats going on

So, I met this girl February 18th and I have liked her ever since. Recently she broke up with her boyfriend and told one of my best friends that she likes me. She texts me on Instagram and asks me for my number and if I want to go out next Friday. I obviously give her my number and agree to go out. However we went out yesterday, Sunday April 23rd, we had some drink and i could tell that she wanted ot be alone with me bacuse she kept telling her friend and my frind to leave. So they eventually left. We talked for a while untili felt i should go in for a kiss. So i did and we started making out. We made out for a good half hour. Then i walked her to the taxi and during the walk she kept holding my hand and huggin g me. After she left she texted me and asked my if I was busy on Monday, today, i say yes… she doesnt view the message nor does she reply. Then i text her a couple hours later asking her if she wants to go out. No reply she went online but did not view nor reply again.

ErMoscio
    Participant
    April 24, 2017 at 7:34 am #134121

FOLLOW UP
    Today 16 hours after I sent the message she views it and does not reply. So I sent her another message asking her what we were going to do. But nothing she did not view it even though she went online at least two times.

My question is what should I do? Because I really like this girl and I feel she likes me too and that she is just playing hard to get. At the same time, I wonder if she is just playing with me and just needs someone. I have invested a lot of time into her even when she had a boyfriend and I really don’t want to lose her.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    April 24, 2017 at 12:04 pm #134175

your getting too clingy and starting to look desperate.
    when you said “no” but then turned around and asked her out – ddn’t look good.

give it some time.. don’t be in contact for the next few days (maybe up to a week).. then text her and say ‘hi’ and ask how she’s been doing and see how she reacts. in that time you aren’t in contact, come up with a date idea and be rready to ask her out if she acts interested again.

but yeah.. don’t chase her harder when she pulls away – that pushes her away more.
    open the crack of the door for her again.. OCCASIONALLY.. then let her chase you.

good luck

Steestee
    Participant
    April 26, 2017 at 12:02 am #134396

Hopefully it won’t be too late for you, but it’s time to act disinterested. Texting multiple times in a row makes you seem desperate, which is an immediate turn-off. If nothing else, lay low for a little while and let her text you. It sounds like she obviously had a good time on your date so she might just be playing mind games with you.

Good luck!

Pacmac
    Participant
    April 27, 2017 at 3:04 pm #134663

I’m going to agree with the above posters. You seem desperate in your post. Take a breather and let her come to you.

Mj1987
    Participant
    May 5, 2017 at 5:04 am #135471

You sound too much needy now. The best rule of thumb to text a girl is send a text and forget about it. If she cares about you trust me, she will wakeup in the middle of the night and can give you a reply. If she is not responding you then there are two possibilities. First, she is either too busy to reply and will reply later, wait for few days and see what happens. Girls have very sharp memory and she remembers very well that you send her a text. Second, for her you are not that important. So don’t waste your time and give her space and try to find another fish in the ocean.

berlinball
    Participant
    May 5, 2017 at 11:19 am #135491

A little too desperate

Vanish
    Participant
    May 24, 2017 at 7:22 am #137445

yeh^

PlzHelp
    Participant
    May 24, 2017 at 2:48 pm #137510

Maybe she’s not into you anymore.