I don´t understand why I miss him so much

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:22 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Zebedee
    Participant
    June 10, 2014 at 12:12 pm #54944

I am traveling atm.

A month ago, I met a great guy. We developed strong feelings very fast. We talked about anything. I’m not overly-romantic. I got a little scared and backed off a little to understand what was happening.

Anyway, we had to split as our plans were different, but we agreed to meet later on.

We met a week ago. We still have strong feelings, but it feels impossible as I leave to go home in a few days. I think he wants someone who can be there for him now. I feel sad that I can’t be that person right now, but could have been in the future.

I think there is a local girl who is interested in him, and he is looking to work in South America for a few months. She said that she wants to move to Europe later.

When we said goodbye, he said he wanted to stay in touch as he thinks I’m a really special person. He hugged me really tight, kissed me on the head and then looked like he was going to cry as I took the taxi.

My heart is breaking. I don´t know what to do

dancermdh
    Participant
    June 10, 2014 at 6:58 pm #55037

It’s always hard falling for someone you feel is out of your reach. One of my best friends is in a similar situation to yours. I keep telling her to go with the flow, and if it’s meant to be, it will all work out in the end!
    Good luck, and I hope things work out for you in the end!

Anonymous
    June 11, 2014 at 7:45 am #55053

You should have told him back how special he is to you, if he proposes for an LDR then give it a try if things won’t work out perfectly then at least you tried.