I don't understand why is he doing this

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 3:14 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

beatrice
    beatrice
    Participant
    September 11, 2014 at 4:12 am #61752

Hi guys, i ur opinion on this..
    I have dated this guy for almost a yr, it was all good, almost perfect as it sounds. we dint put any label on it, we are both not good verbally, cause even without label and words like “i love you” doesn’t matter because we both know we love each other. But people/friends came along, asking about us. And this make things complicated,i started to question our relationship, and there he told me he wasn’t ready for relationship and unsure of himself or with me. I was hurt cause he never opened up to me and so i pulled off, cause if this isn’t really going anywhere, were just wasting our time, and he agreed. I know its my fault because i ask this, bit if i dint i wouldn’t know.
    Then, we both remind friends, and still hang out once in while, Of cors it wasn’t like before (or how we use to). But i realize it wasn’t helping me to move on and i cant deny i still have feelings for him, want him more than just a friend, so i decided to keep my distance.

beatrice
    beatrice
    Participant
    September 11, 2014 at 4:16 am #61753

So we can both move on, and have our own life and do our priorities.
    But the other night he called me, telling me how much he misses and how much he loves me, how happy is he when he was with me and how i change his perspective in life, even telling me he knows that he wont find someone better than me, he said I love you to me for the 1st time and keep on repeating it.
    The next day, he msg me with good morning, saying sorry because he was out of control (drunk / sober), But telling me he means every word he said, that he is not playing with my feeling or playing mind games. He just wanted me know what he never told me, But he just cant, doesn’t want me to hold back, cause he is still a mess, and doesn’t know what to do in life, not ready for anything doesn’t know when will he be ready. He said he doesn’t want to hurt me. But he just did, and repeated the situation. What is this for? I just dont understand. Sorry i know its too long.