I don't want my anxiety to screw me up!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:08 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

fassousa
    fassousa
    Participant
    May 24, 2014 at 7:02 pm #53707

After a succession of awful dates I started a conversation with a guy on Tinder. He is by far the guy that I have talked the most since I created my profile, a lot of things in common, we talked from Friday to Monday and first met on Tuesday. The date was awesome, we had a lot of fun and before saying goodbye we kissed. After that on the same day he sent me a message “I hope you liked, you’re very cute” I answered “Hoped I was a good company” and he replyed “Yes, you were. If you can, we’ll have another dates, right?”

On Thurday I invited him to go to the mall an we stayed together for a couple hours. Later I asked him if he liked and he said “of course!”

In one week we dated twice and I’m starting to like him more and more.Seriously thinking that I’m falling for him, but I’m very very anxious and don’t want to screw up the mood.

Although he said he was liking the dates should I stop asking him out everytime? Let him look me up?Or should I just let my spontaneity do the job?

fassousa
    fassousa
    Participant
    May 24, 2014 at 7:08 pm #53708

Ps: He asked me out the first time!