I fail to understand.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

I fail to understand.

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:55 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

AlexHg657
    Participant
    October 18, 2014 at 12:13 am #66147
    I fail to understand.

So I had posted earlier about a situation I was experiencing(What’s Going On). Summary: Told a girl I was interested in her, for personal reasons she didn’t want to date, we agreed to be friends, we would text a little every other day, spent a few enjoyable hours together one morning, the next day we texted for a good amount of the day. Since then she has not replied to any texts, It’s been about a week since I’ve heard from her. Part of me thinks “oh well move on” while most of me is thinking “what happened, it seemed to be going well”.
    Any ideas to whats up?

robertdavidred
    Participant
    October 18, 2014 at 5:22 am #66153

Hi……..
    No Problem,failure is common for every one life.better try once again.ok

Woodstock1987
    Participant
    October 19, 2014 at 1:59 pm #66170

It happens, learn from it and look at what you did that you could’ve done better. Dating is kind of like playing sports, you gotta practice and sometimes you fail at the big game. Go back, have a moment of inner reflection, and by god don’t text her because you feel like you need to. Text her only if you want to.