DATING ADVICE FORUM

I fear my girlfriend is disguising herself as single

Author
    Comments

• JohnPennington
    Participant
    November 11, 2016 at 11:30 am #117116
    I fear my girlfriend is disguising herself as single

I sent her a relationship status request on facebook when we became official. She accepted the request (making us facebook offical,) but she has her relationship status hidden on her profile. She’s even gotten a new job in that time and she changed her workplace on facebook, but still didn’t bother to make her relationship status visible. Im not in her profile picture or her cover picture. I’ve noticed over the last 3-4 weeks her facebook activity including me has gone waaayyyy down. She’s tagged me in almost nothing for 3-4 weeks now. Which is uncommon for her with how Facebook-oriented she is. So, I decided to do some snooping. I look at her Recently Added Friends list on facebook, and I see she added a couple random guys. They both live in her area and both of their profiles say they’re single. The one guy seems like a typical facebook whore; thousands of friends, mostly females. I look at his profile pic, only to find that she “Liked” his profile pic.

Mr.J
    Mr.J
    Participant
    November 13, 2016 at 8:33 am #117147

its normal to have some doubts, the only thing that you need to have is a proof..why not try to have a visit her in her work,a surprise visit..stalk her, she your GF and you have the right for her, but dont give her a clue that you were doubting her..stay calm and find some proofs.