I feel lonely, I just want to be happy

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:40 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

bunnyiqqu
    Participant
    December 27, 2015 at 12:01 am #90542

I thought talking to this guy was amazing but then i find out that he isn’t interested in being in a committed relationship. Which sucks because i felt led on all this time. I feel hurt, betrayed, and shitty. I just want to find someone who can make me smile and happy. idk why men just want to hook up, its not right. Why can’t that right guy just come ):

Bluekite
    Participant
    December 27, 2015 at 1:04 am #90544

Really sorry to hear that happening to you. Such is the nature of dating sometimes though. Not everyone have the same goal in mind. Just consider as a tough lesson well learned I guess. Time tends to fix everything, and I’m sure that right guy will come along in due time 🙂

bcat444
    Participant
    December 27, 2015 at 10:04 am #90547

I’ve been in a situation just like this myself. Just keep your chin held high and you’ll find someone perfect for you 🙂