I had sex on the first date..oops!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:19 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

penpal99
    Participant
    December 4, 2017 at 5:19 am #158399

ok, my story is, i met this guy online, he was the one to reach out to me, the first time he invited me over for lunch to his place, i thanked him for the invite but i found it weird. then i just didnt bother to reply. couple days later he again reached out, asked me if i would like to exchange numbers and txt. i agreed. I actually hate being bombarded with messages when they see your online light on lol. so we texted back and forth,getting to know each other. found it very cute that he would send me pics of him , working, cooking, and even when he had gone to get a haircut. well then he invited me to come over for dinner that he was getting ready to cook. i had already had dinner and again thanked him for the invite . he then said, its ok, you can still come over and will watch a movie , talk. well i was like ok, poor guy i wont kick him to the curve for a second time. on my way there he went out to get us drinks he seemed excited lol. we talked, watched movies, caught him starring at

penpal99
    Participant
    December 4, 2017 at 5:26 am #158400

starring at me. he then kissed me, we made out..then things happened and we ended having sex, something i had never done, sleep with someone who wasnt my bf. he was very passionate, made me feel special, he wanted me to spend the night with him but i couldnt i had to leave. i left, when i got home i had a txt from him already. to let him know when i got home, i did, said goodnight, the next morning i woke up to a good morning txt and kissy face emoji. i assumed he would ghost me. and he has been texting me, waking up to a good morning txt. Sooo…my question is, does this mean he really likes me? i dont want to become a booty call, and i would love for him to take me out on a second date. Do you think that will happen, is this guy an exception to the NO SEX on the FIRST DATE? Im really liking him,the more i know about him and how sweet he is and constantly in contact, btw he responds to my txt right away even if i take forever

datingboy
    Participant
    December 4, 2017 at 1:28 pm #158470

nice story 🙂

billyfordson
    Participant
    December 4, 2017 at 3:19 pm #158483

My personal opinion is not to worry about it. If he asks you out again, say yes and see where it goes. If he doesn’t you were a booty call, which unfortunately can happen.

PS: tempted to say that if he wanted you to spend the night, he probably likes you for more than just sex.

confusedandinlove24
    Participant
    December 4, 2017 at 5:50 pm #158543

It seems he really likes you if it was just for the sex he would have disappeared after getting what he wanted. If you like him keep talking and see where it goes.

penpal99
    Participant
    December 4, 2017 at 6:13 pm #158898

Thank you, feeling a little relieved and so far no he hasn’t ghosted.

trinketz
    trinketz
    Participant
    December 5, 2017 at 8:54 am #158994

You’re lucky! I think my guy is ghosting me 🙁

Oh Boy!!
    Participant
    December 5, 2017 at 9:33 am #159031

He seems like a rare one, good luck!

xxaccxx
    Participant
    December 5, 2017 at 11:22 pm #159172

I say he likes you! Try a second date and see where it goes.

mmc
    Participant
    December 6, 2017 at 3:34 am #159178
    Reply To: I had sex on the first date..oops!

I really don’t think he would have texted you or continued to text you if he didn’t like you. Just see where it goes

JennyLynn2525
    Participant
    December 11, 2017 at 12:15 pm #159692
    Reply To: I had sex on the first date..oops!

I think he has interest in you besides just a booty call. If he text you that night and the next day sounds to me like he wants things to go further. Good Luck!