I have a crush on al old friend far away, help!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:05 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Stanjoe
    Participant
    July 1, 2016 at 5:13 pm #104325

I developed a crush on an old friend from 4 years back and I think I do truly love her but she moved far across the city and goes to a separate school. She is not on any social media but I really want to contact her again. I dream of her sometimes and it hurts to know there is no way to see her. I know in which part of the city but it is too far to go and it takes a bit of a while to get there. What I need are solutions to how I can get in contact with her without being to intrusive or appear to be like a stalker. I want more of a “coincidental” rigged first meeting. Also, I develloped a crush on her for who she was and I truly believe she still possesses those good characteristics. Please help!

lilyvalley
    Participant
    July 2, 2016 at 7:56 pm #104348

I have a q, why didn’t you tell her when she was close?

Love Explained
    Participant
    July 3, 2016 at 10:09 pm #104360

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. It’s interesting how you feel like you love her now that she is not around. Your feelings now are being created by dreams instead of the reality of her in person. Careful, the reality might not live up to the dreams.
    Back to your problem. You have to take a chance with your emotions if you want to be with someone. Whether you are walking across a dance floor, asking someone on a date or looking them up. Either she is worth the chance or not. If she is, tell her that when you talk to her.
    There is a book out called Love-Explained that could help.

Stanjoe
    Participant
    July 5, 2016 at 7:56 am #104326

I have a crush on an* old friend far away, help!

Stanjoe
    Participant
    July 5, 2016 at 7:58 am #104355

I didn’t know I had a crush on her then, it was only 4 years later that I realised how I truly felt.