I have been used as pastimes and sex?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 9:08 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

1234eliza
    Participant
    October 31, 2017 at 6:03 pm #154629

I was dumped 9 months ago, after 1 month, he contacted me. We started meeting again and have now spent time together for almost 7 months, like going to the movies, trips, eating out, sleeping over to each other, been with mutual friends ( and other things).

We have been as a couple without the official status. I told him I had feelings for him and he said he also had it for me. I suggested we could be a couple again. Hi told me he could not commit because he is an apprentice, done in 6 months and does not know if he gets work in the city we live in.

And he also feels he can`t be a provider for me and my daughter .I earn my own money but he says he does not feel like a man unless he feels he can be a provider. The fact that he may have to move, is not a problem because I’m in love with him and think that we can find a solution. He wants to wait and see so I went out of reliance we had. Does he make sense? or is he unsure if I am the woman he has a future with?