DATING ADVICE FORUM

I have no idea if he likes me…its painfully aching

Author
    Comments

• newbielove
    Participant
    June 12, 2017 at 12:41 am #139177
    I have no idea if he likes me…its painfully aching

So I met this guy online and we talked for a couple of weeks before we went on our first date. We decided to go to the zoo, it was cute/fun but at one point he gave my a shoulder massage but it was a little to rough and at times he would put his arms around me ( from behind). I was cool with that part because the second time he did it I could feel his package ;). But anyways, he went on a family vacation for 2 weeks with his siblings and he texted me nearly everyday and sent me pictures which was nice. He texted me that he wanted to see me when he got back and we still haven’t made plans to see each other. I don’t know if it’s me but our text conversations are kind of boring…how do I not make it so boring? Like honestly, I’m not that boring via text sooo…OH and we only had one phone conversation because I called him. I don’t know if that’s weird or not but we don’t talk on the phone. He is also a couple of years older than me, idk if that’s important.

newbielove
    Participant
    June 12, 2017 at 12:46 am #139178

OH ALSO…I don’t know much about him. He’s kind of secretive about random stuff. Like even his FB is super private ( nothing wrong with that) but he’s not as open as I would like…

greeneyedlady
    greeneyedlady
    Participant
    June 12, 2017 at 8:50 pm #139306

When he texts do you text back right away or are you initiating the texting? I would definitely not call and let him call you. Same goes with texting. It’s really hard, I know but that is the only way you will find out if he really likes you or not.

Wqx294zcb4
    Participant
    June 12, 2017 at 10:24 pm #139307

I’d say he likes you. Guys tend fall in love much easier than girls do, but don’t express it right away. He may just not know how to text women, he may just be the boring texts guy. You could try asking him some questions, tease, joke around. You could just come out and tell him you like him, and see how he responds!

cleb811
    Participant
    June 12, 2017 at 10:38 pm #139310

If he is texting you and sending you pictures than he definitely is interested in you. i know i would not be texting a girl during family vacation if i did not like them

newbielove
    Participant
    June 13, 2017 at 9:01 am #139313

I don’t text him that fast, sometimes I would text him after a couple of hours and he would double text like 45 mins later. But if im not busy, i would text him back pretty fast like 2-5 mins.

newbielove
    Participant
    June 13, 2017 at 9:02 am #139314

Hmmm…thats what i thought but sometimes he sends me random pics. Like of him with a glass of wine or laying in bed..its cute and I like it but he also has a snapchat but wont add me on that…idk i think im thinking tooo much..

newbielove
    Participant
    June 13, 2017 at 9:03 am #139315

Idk if im ready to tell him that I like him yet, hes really closed off and I dont want to put myself out there bc i dont feel comfortable to do that with him.

Selas
    Participant
    June 13, 2017 at 1:39 pm #139377

So if I’m talking to a girl and I’m sending pics of family vacation, or even pics of wine and anything else but she mainly takes an hour or longer to text back and never initiates conversation then I assume that she isn’t in to me and I try to move on. I know once this got me in trouble because there was a girl I really liked that did that and I decided to not text her until she texted me first and we went a month before I caved. Apparently she liked me but was devistated by the month of no texts/ calls while I waited for her but thought it was inappropriate for her to initiate conversation. In my opinion a girl should feel free to initiate conversation at least once a week. Otherwise how is he supposed to know if he’s just bothering you or if you might actually be interested in him.

Oh yeah, I’m pretty sure he is in to you, just see what happens if you initiate more often.

J-Effect
    Participant
    June 18, 2017 at 8:24 pm #139848
    Reply To: I have no idea if he likes me…its painfully aching

In response to the “boring texting” I’d say to look at your other texts with your other friends that are/were really fun texting threads. Then use those same aspects in your texts to him, too, and see if he also replies in a less boring way. Your texts with your friends are the real you, instead of the you worrying about what the recipient is thinking. The real you may bring out the real him!

peaches
    Participant
    June 22, 2017 at 4:26 am #140232
    Reply To: I have no idea if he likes me…its painfully aching

That is the worst pain ever