I have no idea whats wrong

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    April 4, 2018 at 5:41 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

nyu
    Participant
    February 6, 2018 at 10:39 pm #164783

I met this girl through a friend in September and we talked for about 2 weeks and went on a date things went great she said she had the best time and would like to see me again i felt a real connection with her but then she started ghosting me and told me she was complicated and heartbroken and had commitment issues but she told me she loves me and I love her so I tried to support her the best i could but she would only send at most 2 texts then ghost me for about 3 months this went on and i was about to give up and then she came out of no where and said sorry for being so distant and that she was afraid to fall in love with me and she is ready to love me again and wanted to start over and things went great again and I asked if she wanted to meet up again and now she just is completely ignoring me and i have no idea whats wrong what should i do in this situation should i move on or wait for her I’m just very confused on whats wrong with her

james.scott27
    Participant
    February 7, 2018 at 4:04 pm #164897

Depending on age (because i have no real idea) I’m unsure if its Immaturity or a past love sort of reason. She could also be busy but since she didn’t tell you and the fact that it was for 3 months i high doubt this. Do you know if shes seeing anyone else or is interested in anyone else because she could just be exploring which is quite possible. However since shes ignored you a couple of times now I think you should start thinking if this is what you really want. if you’re happy together and really enjoy the time you spend together more than the negative of being ignored they its your decision to wait. however if you expect it to keep happening I wouldn’t wait since you shouldn’t be getting treat like that. You should be with someone who wants you as much as you want them.

justn33ds0m3h3lp
    Participant
    February 18, 2018 at 12:37 am #165805

You may have said something wrong