I hit it off so well with her….don't know what to do..

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments

• AdamK014
    Participant
    October 3, 2016 at 9:42 am #113002

I met this girl on plenty of fish on September 22nd…. we hit it off really well so well I deleted the app amd 2 days later we had a date in person. The date goes great. She has a little girl and her daughter is just adorable as can be. Just a baby. So I tried my best to be balanced. A gentleman, sweet, but I also picked at her. Normal flirting stuff . I did everything I thought I should to show her I liked her anyways after dinner we went outside while she smoked and we talked and I got a few hugs from her, kissed her a few times (two sets before we departed) anyways it went great. That was last Monday. Wednesday she said she had been depressed amd sorry she has been so distant I told her it was ok I was here if she needed me. Well Thursday was ok we both had work so not much talking during the day but that even she seemed to be ok again. Well we were talking about meeting up again and discussed our date the last message i got was “that sounds like fun(:” like I’m not a clingy

AdamK014
    Participant
    October 3, 2016 at 9:43 am #113003

Person by any means but I’m worried because it’s not like her to just ignore me. Her phone rings and rings. She hasn’t been back on pof. I don’t think she’s been on Facebook either.. but what do I do…

leofcb
    Participant
    October 3, 2016 at 2:24 pm #113031

If she back on the POF, then take it for what it is. She obviously is still looking, as you should begin to do. Don’t get caught up on someone that doesn’t know what they want. You obviously like her and want to see her again, but she has been brushing you off and hopped back on POF. You should do the same and if she calls, then take it from there.

AdamK014
    Participant
    October 3, 2016 at 5:04 pm #113075

That’s the thing though, she hasn’t been on Facebook , POF or anything… that’s what has me because it’d be easier to know what to do if that was the case lol because I’m not dumb but she hasn’t been on anything it’s just like ok so what’s going on.

oStarZ
    Participant
    October 4, 2016 at 8:34 pm #113244

Try to be close.

cupidspeed
    Participant
    October 4, 2016 at 10:09 pm #113246

oh man i understand what youre going thrue but if shes ignoring you then 9 times out of 10 some one else is first in line sorry dude

Atomic
    Participant
    October 5, 2016 at 4:16 am #113252

The biggest red flag here for me is that she acknowledged her depression. People who fall into depression lose interest in people and things. They become distant. Maybe send her a message offering some support? Like “I remember you saying something about being depressed the other day. Hope youre feeling better…I’m a good listener if you ever want someone to talk to” don’t pressure her into hanging out, and definitely don’t take it personally. Depression sucks.