I just don't get it. Confused!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:04 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Trell
    Trell
    Participant
    April 5, 2016 at 12:16 am #97004

I need some advice on something it would.be much appreciated.

Maybe yall can help me out. I been talking to this girl in Las Vegas and I’m in new Jersey We been talking since February 14. Multiples times everyday. Texting,Skyping video calling and calling. Told each how much we love talking and where this was going. The feelings we have are real we would even lose track.of time. She has a son and she told me her sister was going thru a divorce a while ago. About a week ago I plan for a trip this Wed to see her finally. We are both so excited.

A day before yesterday she was busy at work and about to get off. And I called her about 2 hrs to see was she still at work. The next morning. I called and it went to voicemail. I message her a few times. then I check her Facebook and instagram and she got.me blocked. Now get this. My schedule trip to see her is this Wed. Today is Monday and the Ticket is brought and everything. I tried to to contact thru emails and voicemail.

mar
    mar
    Participant
    April 5, 2016 at 5:26 am #97005

Hi there Trell, maybe you have to consider first her feelings and you have also to understand her. The attitude of a woman is that, they are changeable minds, ask yourself what are the last things that you talk about, I hope this helps..

Trell
    Trell
    Participant
    April 5, 2016 at 6:22 am #97007

Yes I told her that in a email that I have to consider her feelings. There is nothing else I can do…

coldturkey
    Participant
    April 5, 2016 at 3:41 pm #97101

I think she realized that you guys are moving too fast. You started to speak to her on V-day in Feb and now you have tickets to go see her now in April. This was all too fast for her. Too bad she got scared AFTER you bought your ticket..:( The fact that she had blacked you, not returning your calls,calls NOW going to voicemail where before they were not…yup…just stop contacting her. She will not respond now.How long were you planning to visit? I say turn this negative sad state of affairs into something great and wonderful for yourself! You did say you’re going to LAS VEGAS for crying out loud! lol
    You will so easily forget about her..tons of people to meet! Oh..also see if you can get a few of your friends to tag along and make it a guy’s trip. Sometimes things happen for a reason…next time don’t act so quickly in wanting to meet someone ..especially if they don’t even live in your own city…
    Please have a great trip and make sure to have fun!! 🙂

Trell
    Trell
    Participant
    April 5, 2016 at 4:05 pm #97107

Yes thanks for that. I didnt think we was moving fast. She was coming up to see me in March. She sent me things via mail. I mean we were beginning to fall for each other. Just don’t understand why she would do all that. Just tell me straight up. Yea but tickets are good for 90 days so I’m going.to reschedule for like a weekend or something. Lol. I still think about her. It pass I know

Trell
    Trell
    Participant
    April 5, 2016 at 4:23 pm #97113

I wasn’t stalking her annoying her or anything. She use to wait for my calls fro
    .work and everything. I’m thinking will she miss me? I mean she has to miss being use to something like that everyday. I would think. Idk

coldturkey
    Participant
    April 5, 2016 at 5:24 pm #97137

Do you think that she started to rekindle something with someone else from her past?like the child’s father? Something happened for her to all of a sudden stop contact. I feel that someone from her past came into the picture….

Trell
    Trell
    Participant
    April 7, 2016 at 9:40 am #97259

I got you. So check this out yesterday morning she actually text me saying good morning. And how u been. I kept it short and sweet. I ask about her son. Her son had a play or something so that night she text me pics and stuff. I know she got a lot of family up this week visiting her. And her sister that visiting going threw a divorce. So I don’t want to bother since she got all that going on l. Anyway, So she said she will call me to explain everything I’m guessing when they leave. I mean she texting not with the ” hey baby”and stuff. So last night I just said” glad u thought about me and good night and sweet dreams. I was thinking today that I should keep very lil contact with her like I’m to busy today. She if she really misses me. I would think she do but don’t want to admit to me. I know I miss her. Even tho I can’t tell her yet. What u think? I was laughing to myself well now I’m unblocked from her calls and text messages that’s a step up. Lol.

IAmtheWolf
    Participant
    April 7, 2016 at 2:54 pm #97318

It seems like she doesn’t like you anymore. It’s a shame you had to spend all that money before she blocked you!

coldturkey
    Participant
    April 7, 2016 at 3:45 pm #97322
    Reply To: I just don't get it. Confused!

That is very immature on her part…oh NOW she unblocked you because she feels like talking to you again?? I would 1st bring up to her WHY she blocked me and now I am unblocked.That’s just being very childish..and you’re just letting her get away with this because you still like her. Never allow anyone to treat you badly because they will keep doing it as long as they can…as long as you’re being so nice about everything. Good luck with this one..you’ll need it.

Trell
    Trell
    Participant
    April 7, 2016 at 6:33 pm #97347

Yea I am if she call. That is childish. She text me today but I’m not talking to her today. I making sure she kno u can’t talk to me when it’s just good for u

unbe
    Participant
    April 10, 2016 at 3:23 pm #97418

Just call her

Trell
    Trell
    Participant
    April 11, 2016 at 8:51 am #97429

I did call no answer and I know she saw it because she must posted something.
    This weekend we text but Just regular stuff. Like here and there. She still got family up. I tried to call last night and it wrong went to voicemail I know she saw it but probably just didn’t want to answer. Imma call her today leave a voicemail about things. And then I just leave it up to her. I’m just tired now. I tried. I texted I called. It like she hit me when she want to. I miss her and like and miss talking to her but how much can I put up with this u know? I’m pretty much done.

Trell
    Trell
    Participant
    April 11, 2016 at 5:53 pm #97502

Thanks for the help and advice people.. I left my voicemail and that’s that I’m done. Is she scared to tell me something? If u called and said hey I don’t want to do this anymore. I would respect u for that. Just don’t block me from.everything and do say anything. I didnt nothing to her. Smh. I could say if I was some crazy stalker or something. It just blows my mind.

Trell
    Trell
    Participant
    April 11, 2016 at 5:54 pm #97503

Don’t*

1 2