I just need some advice any comments would help!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:49 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Just-A-Normal-Dude
    Participant
    May 18, 2014 at 10:22 pm #53125

Alright so last Thursday I went to my Universities hospital facility because I broke my finger and I was pleasantly greeted by one of the most beautiful girls I’d ever seen. After some flirting I got up the courage to ask her out. She immediately said no because I was too young. I then pulled out my card and told her “listen here’s my card if you feel even the slightest impulse to go out just give me a call.” After a little flirting she seemed to warm up to me a little and started asking questions about my major and other stuff. We were about to walk out together when her boss came out of nowhere and interrupted our conversation. The girl obviously wanted to keep talking to me but she couldn’t ignore her boss. SUCH A COCK-BLOCK! Anyway I really thought I was done for because I didn’t get to seal the deal but as she walked away she smiled and said she would call me. It is now Sunday and she hasn’t called. How long should I wait?

Just-A-Normal-Dude
    Participant
    May 18, 2014 at 10:24 pm #53126

Addition: I was thinking of going back and talking to her in person if she doesn’t call by tonight for these reasons:

1. Since she was my doctor she access to my records and could obviously look up the fact that I’m twenty and not call.
    2. Her boss was being very shady and might have convinced her that talking to patients like that is a bad idea and she got scared.

Any ideas?