I kissed a girl. How did it happen???

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 2:12 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Sigma
    Participant
    September 14, 2017 at 8:01 am #148988

Hello Everyone,

I have started adopting a new personality around everyone at work, including the girls that I work alongside. I have been talking with this girl every time her shift ended and tried to be cocky with her and give her lines like: “Hey boring one, whatcha doin'” or “stop staring at my ass” or “what are you lookin’ at? You want to pick a fight with me? (and we’d stare into eachother’s eyes REALLY close)”. It was like my mind entered into a different mode or like I had a split personality.

THEN 2 weeks ago, at the end of one of her shifts, I approached her when she was at the end of the door when no one was looking and played a bit with her in a touchy ticklish way, then we looked into each other’s eyes and I saw she was looking at my lips and I gone ahead and kissed her.

And last week, the same thing, but this time, I kissed her with the tongue for an entire minute, then I placed my 2 fingers around her lips and said “let’s continue this another time”

Sigma
    Participant
    September 14, 2017 at 8:05 am #148989

I explained the ENTIRE situation the best I could and my question is:

What did I do correctly this time compared to my other attempts with girls? What is it this personality that I adopted and what is so appealing at it that makes the girls around me start talking with me and some even looking at me from behind?

I want to know so that I can use it in my future encounters. Anyone please?

tickets21
    Participant
    September 14, 2017 at 11:10 am #149019

The foreplay and the horniness of the girls combined makes for a perfect moment. I feel like if you try to make a concerted effort to do the same thing every time, you’re not going to be as successful. It worked once because that’s what felt natural to you and you had no prior bar that you set for yourself. Don’t pressure yourself too much.

Sigma
    Participant
    September 18, 2017 at 11:27 am #149356

Can you explain a little simpler for me please? I am not that good at these stuff!

pens1863
    Participant
    October 5, 2017 at 8:14 pm #151675

I think the key is to keep it playful and don’t put too much pressure on yourself. Let it happen