I know he's not for me but I still can't let go.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 10:11 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

knight0718
    Participant
    February 4, 2014 at 4:35 pm #47200

OK so here’s my story. I met my guy back in March of last year. We had an insane attraction to one another and dove head first into a relationship. By head first I mean we were living together by June. As soon as we moved in things slowly but surely changed. He stopped being the fun, passionate, affectionate man I fell in love with back in March. Things got back with our arguments and by August we were having our usual me storming off and spending the night at my mom’s bit down pretty good. By Septemeber I had had it. I was always broke because I was paying half the rent and still trying to maintain our home plus I was behind on some very important bills. I would tell him that we needed to start looking at both our incomes as “our” money but he just wasn’t having it. He said everything should be 50/50 even though he is older and makes more than I ever will. I left because I knew I would never get what I needed from him. 2 months of just sleeping together went by then 1 month of complete silence mainly on my part. We just recently started seeing other but it turns out he’s been sleeping with a married woman and was caught red handed with me by some woman claiming to be his gf

jessetr
    Participant
    February 4, 2014 at 5:17 pm #47204

Oh my God! You already know the answer, darlin’! Act for yourself, not against him. He sounds cheap and not interested in you. You’ll find someone else, someone better.

jjminty
    Participant
    February 9, 2014 at 6:37 am #47459

Yeah, he’s not the guy for you. Don’t waste one more minute of your time on him because you deserve better

doodles
    Participant
    February 11, 2014 at 2:44 pm #47591

I know you’re attached, but I agree with others who say it seems like you know the answer. It’s hard moving on, but you’ll thank yourself for it when you find someone who meshes well and gives you what you need!

guestgirl24
    Participant
    February 11, 2014 at 5:41 pm #47597

Oh nooo… that’s pretty bad sleeping with a married woman? that also shows he has no respect for relationships yet marriages, that’s being a home wrecker. Yes agree with everyone else you deserve better. Sometimes I think we are so stuck in love with the person we fell in love with and that feeling we felt when things start off which makes it difficult to move on. But we all have to remember our worth and get that strength to move on. Stay strong and there will be someone out there who will give you what you need and deserve.

Kayla
    Participant
    February 13, 2014 at 12:04 pm #47685

Do not waste your time.

miser
    Participant
    February 13, 2014 at 2:15 pm #47716

You have all the fuel you need to be angry with him and get over him. I normally don’t say this, but focus on the NEGATIVES!!