I lied to a guy online, but I really like him ! What should I do ?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:35 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

reemalagoo
    Participant
    August 6, 2015 at 3:25 pm #83660

I saw this guy’s profile on a dating site, sent him a message, he replied back. Then he asked me for a picture as my profile was without one, at which point I became nervous and put up my picture. I actually became a bit uptight for no reason I can understand, and made a snide remark. He stopped the chatting. I felt mortified, and made another account, without a picture too , and have been talking to him. When he asked for a picture, I said a friend had used my picture and talked to people on that site, and that therefore I felt humiliated and embarrassed. He was okay with it. We have been having occasional chats and there is a coffee date next week. What should I do ? Should I give him my number because we both feel that we could be texting each other ?

reemalagoo
    Participant
    August 6, 2015 at 3:33 pm #83661

Duhboss321
    Participant
    August 7, 2015 at 2:39 am #83684

Sad to say this but starting anything with someone on a lie never ends good best thing to do is tell the truth

vrj
    Participant
    August 7, 2015 at 8:35 am #83677

just tell him honestly and if he really understand then it will not bother him anymore

vrj
    Participant
    August 7, 2015 at 8:35 am #83688

next time don’t lie because someone is realy serious to that kind of doing