I like a cashier girl but so many "obstacles" block me from talking to her

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:08 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Jack18
    Participant
    November 26, 2017 at 5:47 pm #157373

I’m in my late 20s & never had a girlfriend nor asked anyone out whether successful or not. Once I had a chance in high school which had a high chance she feel the same way but I blew it by not acting. I had a dream in which a girl, who may have been attracted to me, kissed me on the cheek & felt my heart beat fast for a moment. I felt happy but it was just a dream and in reality I’m a…wimp.

I have been shy for most of my life so that didn’t help and every time I want to tell her something I panic and either say a one liner which means nothing or I stay quiet. On thanksgiving I had seen her in a different way. She was looking good for thanksgiving & I thought she looked beautiful, but I didn’t say that. I felt it would be weird if I say it out loud with other customers around and behind me. I don’t know a thing about her and my lack of courage prevents me to change that. I am so focused on how to talk to her I don’t focus on what her name is. I don’t want to be single forever.

Ekovvv
    Participant
    November 28, 2017 at 6:56 pm #157672

I think you should try to be happy with yourself before trying to get (over)confident. From your post you seem like a genuine guy and that’s something a lot of girls will appreciate. Make sure you have a hairstyle/clothingstyle which make you feel confident, some people just have a certain clothing style because that’s the type of clothes they have. Go to the store and try some outfits and find one, or a few, which you really like! If you feel happy with the way you dress you feel a little more confident right away. When it comes to talking to girls its really just a matter of just doing it, I know its easy said but hard to do, but sometimes you just got to go outside of your comfort zone. Always keep in mind that there’s a possibility that you get rejected, but that’s a chance you gotta take. There’s no success without failure. I hope you find your way, good luck.

Shannon
    Shannon
    Participant
    November 29, 2017 at 9:41 pm #157819

It sounds like you are having a really hard time. There’s lots of online training that can help you build confidence. Women can tell real confidence for just a show. Just because you have been shy your whole life, doesn’t mean you need to stay that way. There are very powerful tools, like EFT tapping that you can learn, for free online to move through some of the obstacles you are experiencing. I wish you the very best in happiness and love!