I like her but she doesn't know.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:47 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

njh1187
    Participant
    November 11, 2015 at 12:28 am #88300

Hi, so I work with a girl I’m interested in. I don’t think she has any idea I like her. She’s single and just from talking with her, it sounds like she might want a boyfriend/relationship etc. I want to eventually ask her out, but I kind of want her to know I’m interested in her before I do that. I’ve started texting her a little but not much because I don’t want to scare her off. Anything else I can do to show her I’m interested? or should I really just ask her out?

funkout
    Participant
    November 11, 2015 at 1:17 pm #88307

My advice for you is to just relax and play it cool, without too much calculating. Be friendly and flirty with her, and you’ll know if she likes by the way she responds. The best response you can get is her friendly and open behavior towards you. Don’t ask her out right away if you’re not confident enough. I would try this if I were you – the next time you both have some free time just have a friendly chat with her (be relaxed, she’s a human being just like you so no pressure) and somewhere in the middle of a conversation (when you feel comfortable enough) say something like “I think you’re really cool, we should go out some time” all with a casual friendly smile and confidence. You’ll most likely get a good response from her. I would also advise you to be just a little bit obvious when flirting with her, because girls can read our intentions easily. If you don’t show her subtle signs that you like her, she could friend-zone you. I hope you will find this helpful. Good luck. 🙂

Sir82
    Participant
    November 11, 2015 at 2:04 pm #88311

I back funkout 100% with this. Dont create tension in this situation by putting pressure on yourself to do something. Just play it out and you will know when the time is right.