I like her: how to tell her I want to see her again in a nice (not awkward) way?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

I like her: how to tell her I want to see her again in a nice (not awkward) way?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 8:35 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

thesearchisover
    Participant
    December 15, 2013 at 6:18 pm #44572

I really like this girl and I need to make plans to see her again since this will be our last day in a class together (we’re grad students). I’m just not in shape to go “all out” and ask her out, because my grandma died yesterday- I’m fine but not in a cheerful or charming mood at all. The girl is a bit shy but very friendly. She seems the type who won’t date someone without knowing them enough. My guess is that she likes me a little (in a romantic way), but I’m NOT her dream guy or first choice. I genuinely think she’d like me more if she got to know me better. I’m pretty sure she senses that I like her.

I was going to say something like “so is this the last time I’ll get to see you”, and then let her know that I’d really like to spend some time with her (lunch/dinner, hang out at the bar, or anything she wants). But I need help with exactly what to say. Answers from girls/women would really help: what choice of words will make YOU most likely to agree without scaring you away?

conflicted irishman
    Participant
    December 16, 2013 at 10:21 am #44588

If you feel like this is your lasy chance to say somethimg go for it. I am sorry,for your loss but if you have that stop you it will only make you regret it more. I was the same way for a long time I didnt have a loss to hold me back but I had the graduation thing before and I sort of regret missing the oppurtunity