I like him, but he is being confusing

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:02 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

bianca22
    Participant
    May 23, 2015 at 5:26 pm #79667

Part 1-
    I was new in 8th grade, there was this popular guy in one of my classes, he was always staring at me and later started to flirt with me, his friends also hinted a lot that he had a crush on me, we had crushes on each other for all of 8th grade.
    but then, one day my friend went and talked to him after school (without my permission)
    he convo went like this-
    friend- do you like (my name)?
    him- like a friend?
    friend- No! the other way!
    him- (after hesitation and blushing) yes
    friend- then why don’t you talk to her more?
    him- I do but she always ignores me!
    friend- well talk to her bc she likes you.
    then that same night my other friend found his number and asked him if he liked me, but he responded sarcastically (saying Yes, yeah i totally like her or something like that) I think he did this bc he actually doesn’t know this girl but he knew it was my friend bc she texted him with her email, and he saw her name. but he knew the girl that talked to him in person so maybe

bianca22
    Participant
    May 23, 2015 at 5:27 pm #79668

PART 2-
    he was more honest.
    and then after that he never talked to me, he always stared at me, and his friends are still clueless that all of this happened, at least i think most of them are
    now 9th grade-
    we have no classes w/ each other, but he always stares at me in the hallways, and whenever my friends say my name loudly he always turns around and looks for me (this has happened a lot)
    a few months ago (in 9th grade)
    my friend found his number and texted him about me, she basically pretended that she was trying to tell her friend who i liked, but had accidentally texted someone else. she told him that i liked him he said he already knew that last year, and he was replying fastly but all of a sudden after she asked him if he liked me back, he stopped responding, a few days after that i texted him through her phone saying something along the lines of “hi this is (my name), i didn’t know my friend was texting you idk how she got ur number, she won’t text u again bye”

jh2394
    Participant
    May 23, 2015 at 10:43 pm #79678

Yeah thats a weird one but he could possiby be shy and not be the kind of person to take action, maybe you should start talking to him instead of trying to find this stuff out through your friends. At least then you’ll be able to find out how he really feels

Theeliteone
    Participant
    May 24, 2015 at 10:36 pm #79689

Talk to him directly, we, as men, tend to be quite stupid about stuff like this.

RaidenMo
    Participant
    May 25, 2015 at 8:47 pm #79708

Hello Bianca i hope I’m not too late :p I read your thread here and umm all I can say is that, that guy is acting just like any other boy would he’s just shy. I know you’re shy too but there are probably other things that are sopping him from talking to you like maybe he hasn’t been with much girls before and he’s afraid of trying new things, he might be afraid of being rejected or maybe he had a lot of crushes but none would go out with him, I can tell you much but be patient and a little more brave, try making up excuses to talk to him…. like you need his help for a maths test etc… and I’m pretty sure that it will make him a bit more confident around you.