I like my friend's (who is a girl) best friend?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:11 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

sb9593
    Participant
    November 17, 2017 at 12:28 am #156735

I have a really close friendship with a girl, but i like her best friend. i think we would be very good together but my friend doesn’t approve of me liking her so she won’t help me. I really like this girl and im trying to get close with her. i need to find a way to start talking to her on snapchat so she doesn’t suspect anything. i’ve talked to her a bit but i want to get closer. my school has semi formal next week and we’re sitting at the same table. i want to make a move but i dont want to be rejected in front of my friends. she doesn’t talk to guys much and she’s never had a bf before so she’s kinda shy when it comes to relationships. and to make matters worse, her dad was my english teacher last semester.

Gib1587
    Participant
    November 17, 2017 at 12:39 am #156737

maybe your friend is jealous? Do you trust her, know why she doesn’t approve?

sb9593
    Participant
    November 17, 2017 at 12:47 am #156739

she’s usually pretty helpful when it comes to me liking other girls…. i guess she just doesn’t like that its with her friend this time

Gib1587
    Participant
    November 17, 2017 at 9:22 am #156741

Ask her exactly why perhaps?