I like my long distance guy friend, do you think he like me

• lippy2
    October 7, 2016 at 12:34 am #113495

So this summer I went on a community service trip with kids my age all over the world. During the trip I started to like this guy and thought he might like me. I would always lie on him and he would play with my hair and we laid next to each other watching the stars. Apparently he wanted to hookup up with me but like pda at all wasn’t allowed on the trip and you could get kicked off and we were also staying in rural villages. so I didn’t want to do anything till the end. The last night when we were in a hotel he tired to sneak into my room but got caught and had to go back to his.

We didn’t end up sitting next to each other on the flight and we both talked about how we were upset about it. Once I said gave him a final hug and we said goodbye I started to snapchat him. It was a little awkward at first but we talked about the trip and home and like everything we were each others best friends on snapchat but he hates snapchat because it is hard to have a conversation so we started texti

October 7, 2016 at 2:39 am #113496

Hi Lippy2,
    You had a nice story, but Im not sure you’re asking a question at all.
    But if what you’re trying to find out is how to cope with long distance psychology in a relationship or marriage, you may check this link: http://naijacrawler.com/physical-distance-in-marriage/
    The article which the link links to has said a lot about the issue.

Let’s say, one of the possible challenges worth preparing for in every relationship is dealing with physical distance. For many important reasons, you and your spouse may have to stay in different places at a point in time. And for that not to cause a problem, there is a need to understand how to handle physical distance.
    As a relationship can’t do without two partners closely receiving themselves, yet a bit of space sometimes can also help to strengthen a marriage/relationship.

On top of that, you can take the advantage of living in some distance away from your significant other to fuel your affections.