I like this girl but….

DATING ADVICE FORUM

I like this girl but….

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:43 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Cname
    Participant
    May 4, 2016 at 5:11 pm #99812
    I like this girl but….

she gave me her number on dating site ( i didnt even ask)

We been texting each other every day for hours on whatsapp.

I really like and i think she likes me maybe? Can u tell?

She gave me her number without me asking,

We chat all the times she shared me her past in details and secrets etc and she tells me how her day went.

We have alot of things in common like one of them being fitness, i showed her a shirtless pic of me NOT nude and she said i am very nicely built.

She said i make her laugh so hard all the time

She said honestly i am the only person she talks to

However she has been sick,busy and tired recently with school and uni.

She ignored my message for 2 days and i was so worried and i was panicking

She replied back and said she was super busy and is sick
    She said she needs to relax but due to school and work she cant for this month.

We still txt but not as often like before like once every 2 days

What you think of this??

Cname
    Participant
    May 4, 2016 at 5:12 pm #99813

Do you think she likes me i dont wanna scare her away 🙁

Smooth Dater
    Smooth Dater
    Participant
    May 13, 2016 at 3:50 pm #100370

She seems to like you but not enough to provide any kind of commitment to you. You’re probably just entertainment. I’m assuming you haven’t actually met her in person so you haven’t actually established a serious relationship. The magic happens when you share a moment together in physical presence. Don’t worry, you’re not actually her boyfriend so you won’t lose anything. You’re just a friend. You didn’t literally tell her to get lost so you haven’t lost her. If you play it cool and don’t message for a while, it shows you’re busy, have lots of friends (including competition) and your time is precious. Be cool about it and don’t fret if she seems to be slipping away. What ever you do, don’t pester her with messages and wear your heart on your sleeve, that will make you lose her. Put your feet in her shoes for a bit. Would you like it if she kept messaging you all the time. She would lose value in your eyes, so it will be the same the other way round. Good luck

Pelusa
    Participant
    May 13, 2016 at 5:24 pm #100375

Probably is true. She could be dealing with so much stress at school. What is she studying

Cname
    Participant
    May 16, 2016 at 8:56 am #100423

Hey guys

She replied back to me

She is super busy this month

We chatted here and there but not as crazy hours like before but was decent.

And i asked her out and said hey wanna do dinner next month

She said ofcourse i would love to and we could go on a road trip as you seem like a fun person

After that we chatted but not as for hours as she is super busy with job and doing 2 degrees.

However in the last 5 days we didnt chat much

Her main phone was broken so my whatsapp messages were not going through so for 3 days i didnt talk to her

Then yesterday i sent her a txt message and boom she replied straight away.

I stupidly played hard to get and ignored her on purpose for 6 hours then i replied and she hasnt replied back to me and its been a day and a half.

Her old phone is fixed i think she came online on whatsapp so i sent her a message 5 hours ago.

She saw my message but no reply.

I know she is busy but still !!

What yall think??

Cname
    Participant
    May 16, 2016 at 8:56 am #100424

What yall thinm

Nomad651
    Participant
    May 17, 2016 at 12:40 am #100566

I think you should be cautious. There are a lot of excuses, but they could be true. i’d be very guarded

Cname
    Participant
    May 17, 2016 at 8:38 pm #100694

Hey guys just an update.

She is genuinely busy and no she is not ignoring me on purpose.

Just letting you guys know if i did not state this before long before we started really talki

At the start as stated even in her dating profile each relationship she had been cheated in all relationships and she dont believe in relationships just friends and if friends click she marries them,

Since it took her a couple of days to get back to me i asked her and i said i like talking to u, ur a awsome person but if ur not interested anymore i understand.

She replied back straight away and said i am not avoiding u by purpose its just i have so much on my plate its been crazy and she said i am barely passing classes at uni and then there is work, she had no time for other things too, she is going to be crazy busy this month only and she said because of this crazy schedule i havent had time to talk to my friends and just because i didnt reply back it doesnt mean your less of a friend.

Cname
    Participant
    May 17, 2016 at 8:39 pm #100695

We talked about the road trip after that, haha

Honestly i dont care if she gets back to me or not if she wants to she can i am not gonna nag her she knows where to contact me and if she doesnt i dont really care i dont want it to get into my head

wrestlebob14
    Participant
    May 17, 2016 at 10:47 pm #100700
    Reply To: I like this girl but….

Prob true she is stressed out from school and being sick no worries

Cname
    Participant
    July 11, 2016 at 5:02 pm #104900
    Reply To: I like this girl but….

Hey just an update on this

We been talking and talking for 4 months now.

I met up with her like 10 days ago

We hung out close to 4 hours

She said it was fun the day after and i asked her if she wants to do a day trip and she said yeah sounds like a awsome plan

We talked normally first 3 days after meeting up.

However last 7 days she was a bit u know stand off ish and we only talked littlw like 5 to 10 min

ast 2 and half days no txt from her.

As you guys can tell she done this before but first time she done this after meeting up.

What do yall think ????