I like this guy but…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

I like this guy but…

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 8:38 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Maru
    Participant
    April 9, 2015 at 12:43 pm #76964
    I like this guy but…

I recently met a guy that I like. That happened during some Easter holidays at the hous of my aunts where many relatives went to spend the time together. This guy in question happens to be one of my first cousin best friend since his high school years. I knew my cousin had this friend because he use to go to my aunts house at he beach when he was little along side my cousin. The last time I saw this guy was like 20 yrs ago during another easter family trip and my cousin took him but I never really pay attention to him, besides he was my cousin friend not mine. The thing is forward to this date and I met him better this time. He is 42 yrs old, divorced no kids. Im 43 yrs old single, no kids, and never married. The guy is attractive, he likes to surf, he is into working out and training. During this trip I think we hit it off, we are adults now. He mingled very well with the rest of the family during this family trip ( cousins, my aunts, etc). One day during this trip there was a BBQ at the house. Cont…

Maru
    Participant
    April 9, 2015 at 12:53 pm #76967

he was very polite with many family members. During the BBQ time he offered me drinks and food and we talked very casually. That day he had to sleep over at the house (during the past days he was sleeping over at some other place with my cousin and other friends) but that Satrudya he had to sleep pver aht the house and he ended up sleeping at the living room couch. while my cousin slept with his sister and his son at the family cabins. To make things shorts. Around 1030pm everyone was going to sleep already and this guy was not sleepy and neither I was, so he told me why dont we stay and tallk. I said sure. So then he changed to his jammies, hehe a short and a tank top and he look handsome hehe!! but I stayed in my clothes We started talking at the hosue corridor for like 3 hrs, he told me things about his life in US when he lived there for like 10 yrs, he show me photos on his mobile , he asked things about myself, liek what was my relationship status hehe!, he even told me the reason he got divorced and why he does not have kids, he was kind of personal wioth me in some things. Cont.

Maru
    Participant
    April 10, 2015 at 8:44 am #76970

He laughed we laughed. There was a small physical contact but only beacuse I had some rash on my back and he told me why u have that rash and he touched the back, then he grab my hand so I can show him a burn scar that I have there. We hit if off during that conversation it was very casual. He told me the reason why he no longer works in the thigns he studied for years and that was the banking field. He told me beacuse that is not what he liked or enjoy, he wants to work in what he does like so that is what he is doing now. He organizes running competitons that is because he is mucho into training and working out. I think he may be living alone, he did not tell me flat he lives alone but I gahter he is. He even told me about his pets, the niece he hardly sees, etc

Cont