I like this guy but his past girlfriends have all left him

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 8:56 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Selena321
    Selena321
    Participant
    October 26, 2017 at 11:58 am #154149

This guy is attractive, successful, and has a sweet personality (so far as I’ve seen) athletic, a Virgo and a bit of a nerd too. But I’m wondering if he has all these wonderful qualities how come most of the women he has been with left him and how come he is single? Lol, is this a red flag or I’m overreacting? I always like to know a little history of the guys I am attracting because it gives you a little insight as to what they are like in their relationships.

demeve
    demeve
    Participant
    October 26, 2017 at 4:54 pm #154218

You are overreacting. Every relationship is different and if he’s not with his exes is because they were not for him. If you pursue a relationship with this guy you’ll have the opportunity to write your story. Never compare relationships. ever..

Marina.massage
    Marina.massage
    Participant
    October 26, 2017 at 11:20 pm #154258

You can never judge someone one how many times they have been broken up with. Amazing peoplease get dumped every day and it really is the person who is doing the dumping that’s sometimes the idit. The things that have haopened in his life have led him down a path that brings you into it. So let fate take its corse and find for your self if theres a reason hes single? Or is fate bring you guys together at this time.

Marina.massage
    Marina.massage
    Participant
    October 26, 2017 at 11:22 pm #154259

You can never judge someone one on how many times they have been broken up with. Amazing peoplease get dumped every day and it really is the person who is doing the dumping that’s sometimes is the idit. The things that have haopened in his life have led him down a path that brings you into it. So let fate take its corse and find out for yourself if theres a reason hes single? Or is fate bring you guys together at this time?

Selena321
    Selena321
    Participant
    October 30, 2017 at 8:45 am #154348

Thank you all for taking the time to reply, I think I have a tendency to over think everything…