I like this guy who has a girlfriend.Should i snatch his hands?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • pothead
    pothead
    Participant
    August 3, 2016 at 8:17 am #107315

I started talking to this guy since this January.I had asked him out on this V-day (just for fun because i’m already so broken because of my previous relationships).He agreed to meet at first then said he had some emergency so he’ll go on the next day.It wasn’t a fun date.Atleast I was bored.I asked whether he has a gf.he denied and said he had back in school.after the date he never contacted me first.so i presumed he wasn’t that impressed.but he usually replies to all my texts.during a party i was all dressed up, and he was dancing all around me, stared at me constantly but was not talking much(probably because he was high on weed).I again i asked him out he didn’t come.but whenever i asked to meet me, he came always.His friends told me abt his gf which enraged me.i scolded him badly and stopped talking to him.Recently met him in a wedding.The conversations weren’t awkward.He couldn’t keep his eyes off me.i caught him staring at me a number of times.He was even touching me at times.

pothead
    pothead
    Participant
    August 3, 2016 at 8:22 am #107316

I always feel that something is in the air.But I can’t figure it out.

EAGirl
    Participant
    August 3, 2016 at 4:06 pm #107419

Don’t get pulled in too quickly, you want someone who can fully be present. Pull away and if he comes after you and wants to hang out with you, acknowledge that you like him but are looking to have more than just a fling. See what his reaction is, it will tell you if he truly likes you and wants to be with you or not.

learningiskey
    Participant
    August 4, 2016 at 4:29 pm #107560

I’d say give it some time, his behavior so far hasn’t exactly indicated that he’s worth giving a chance. I wouldn’t confront him just yet because at this point his feelings may be under-developed and you may startle him by showing that you’ve given it all this thought and want a relationship, lol. But please don’t settle for him if he still shows signs of only being interested in you physically.

lucylove
    Participant
    August 19, 2016 at 8:45 pm #108945

A good honest moral man does not cheat on his Girlfriend…

pizzalover131
    Participant
    August 19, 2016 at 9:35 pm #108952

A good guy would let you know his feelings and intentions.