I liked her for a while then we stoped talking but idk if she likes me.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 11:41 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Marko76
    Participant
    October 15, 2017 at 7:49 pm #152848

I have known this girl for a while now and since I met her I have liked her, we hung out all summer and I tried getting close but she did not want a relationship. Over the summer we went out on multiple dates cuddled twice and hung out a lot. But I eventually couldn’t handle the stress so I completely distanced myself to get unattached. A couple of days ago we bumped into each other and started talking like nothing ever happened. Although this time I realized as if she had missed me, she was much more flirty and kind. We went to an event together and she slept on my shoulder and kept rubbing my leg with her foot to get some attention. I don’t know what to do or where this is going, I would love some help, and I really do want her to be mine.

festinus
    Participant
    October 15, 2017 at 11:47 pm #152859

Ok dude, she obviously likes you. If you want a relationship with her or want to be involved with her, flirt back for a while, and then make a move.

grimlockt
    Participant
    October 16, 2017 at 3:16 am #152867

Ask her out. Don’t overthink it. Just project what you want and let her respond.

Petethegiant
    Participant
    October 16, 2017 at 7:25 am #152872

She’s definitely into you. She’s trying to make her move, time for you to make yours

Chelsea7e
    Participant
    October 28, 2017 at 11:25 am #154360

I know it seems weird that she pretends that she was uninterested. But maybe she was evaluating what she wanted if she wanted to get in a relationship with someone. And that time apart maybe helped her realize that she actually like the time she spent with you. You should give her a shot 🙂