I love a girl that loves someone else.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:52 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

VincentP98
    Participant
    June 7, 2015 at 5:57 pm #80363

There’s this girl that I’ve been madly in love with for the past 3 years and we are great friends. Near August of last year she was extremely flirty with me and we began to be in the “talking” phase. She then developed a crush on another guy and told me about him. They are now dating and seem to be very in love or in the honeymoon phase of dating. She is still extremely flirty and touchy with me. Some of the examples of her behavior towards me is holding me, biting my neck and ears, and she tells me she loves me but I assume this is in a friendly manner. We are both now Seniors and the boyfriend is a just-graduated Senior and going to be a Freshman in college. What should I do? Is there any way I can win her over with the boyfriend not being in the school anymore?

Badass
    Badass
    Participant
    June 7, 2015 at 6:49 pm #80367

Well you are young.. So that is the good news. She is a flirt! So watch out, she may act like that with other guys if she becomes your gf. I would say you have a chance with him away in college. Have you tried making her jealous? Or telling her about your crushes? I’m not one for playing games myself, but maybe test her to see if she shows her feelings for you. There are plenty of fish in the see so maybe find other crushes and see how things unfold. You’re young, think of all the young women who may want to date you, and don’t bite other guys necks? Lol Try not to give your heart away to someone who could hurt it. If you know you have something special, take a risk, otherwise you’ll never know. I know it’s hard. Best of luck to you!

MysticalM24
    MysticalM24
    Participant
    June 8, 2015 at 3:16 am #80379

Um, sorry love but I don’t know if that’s for the best, if she has a boyfriend already and is flirting with you who’s to say if you two do get together she won’t be the same way? I think maybe you should just let it be for now and if they ever break up then go for it.