i love her and want to trust her, i no longer can, help me

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:48 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

surgio59
    surgio59
    Participant
    February 23, 2017 at 12:35 pm #127983

Hi, idk if this will be a lengthy post or not but i need help and fast
    background info – not trying to sound pretentious but i feel as if im a quite loyal as a person
    before we started dating she dated a guy for 6 months, we talked to during this time but i never knew she had a boyfriend i found out five months into her relationship with him that he existed.
    me being me i would have stopped talking to her as much as i know it would’ve been trouble for their relationship.
    but she later broke up with him and we started dating one month later.
    Bear with me, time to tell this story T ^ T
    Trust – 100%

surgio59
    surgio59
    Participant
    February 23, 2017 at 12:36 pm #127984

ive known this girl since i was 7 years old, we started dating at 16, we have now been dating for 1 Year and almost 3 months ( 15 months ). we started dating in december of 2015, in march of 2016 i saw her msging some guy. i asked her about it and she explained it was just her neighbor who used to talk to her. i was fine with it but he seemed to always keep msgin her, so i asked her if it was okay to not msg him back , therefore he is not inclined to message her that much and i wouldnt have to worry .
    i would say im quite tolerant but this is when i fount out i am also quite a jealous individual, especially when it comes to someone i love.
    i later fount out that she had still been replying to him even tho i told her how i feel. it just uncomfortable .
    Trust – 99% ( Nothing too bad )

surgio59
    surgio59
    Participant
    February 23, 2017 at 3:21 pm #127985

it later stopped as i told her to tell him that she has boyfriend. she told him and he never messaged anymore. therefore it was not on my mind anymore .
    1 month later i fount out she had gave a guy in her college her snapchat when he asked for it , she entered it into his phone.
    he was quite flirty and she made some questionably flirtatious remarks to him.
    i saw this and cried
    Trust – 40 %
    she later told me it wasn’t flirting and that she wont do it again. i had hope, but ofc i was worried as to what the hell she could’ve of done or will do.
    then during the next couple of weeks i was more wary about these types of things and anxious about everything.

i would always see something small on her phone that would make me upset , like how she msgd some guy in her college ( 2 weeks into our relationship ) and said she never had a boyfriend when he asked .
    little things started surfacing throughout this time

F1end
    F1end
    Participant
    February 24, 2017 at 2:16 pm #128205

I honestly don’t see the point in trusting her in the first place.

You are the one sleeping with her, yes? Then who cares who she talks to?

If she stops doing that, then you have real problems.

You really need to stop taking her so seriously. That’s what is going to mess you up.

Johnny
    Participant
    March 1, 2017 at 4:49 am #128601

So she is kind of flirty birds and also show she cannot be loyal to one man
    Stay away from her as much as possible before you are too into her.

Jack of Hearts
    Participant
    March 3, 2017 at 8:58 am #128816

Yeah dude, honestly, that would bug the hell out of me. If she’s denying having a boyfriend when people ask, it’s the biggest of red flags. I’m sorry brother, she’s not the one.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    March 3, 2017 at 6:11 pm #129070

yeah there’s nothing develiping or will between the both of you.
    but i also want to say you have some work to do on yourself as far as confidence and self esteem.

how do you build that? by building a life and doing things you enjoy. then we can get back to talking about girls after that.