I LOVE HER BUT HOW LONG SHOULD I WAIT

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2017 at 3:35 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

UNIQUEKEII
    Participant
    August 2, 2017 at 10:51 am #143994

Ok so me n my babe have known eachother for some years now and in those years we have always wanted to be couple but she was in a relationship with this half ass girlfriend who she married …but they were always the make up break up couple . and now me n my babe live together but we are friends still. She tells me one minute she isnt ready for a relationship yet and give her time and just let things fall in place. Then she tells me one min she is ready for a divorce then the next she isnt. Last time she wanted to give her marriage another go n the girl cheated again. Yet i stayed cuz this woman is always fucking up. And when i ask if she wants to be with her she says “if i wanted to be with i would move back ” . then she says she isnt sure if she wants to divorce her . and she says that they have a bond like no other. Yet she says she loves me and she doesnt want to let me go. She says im such a good woman and everything and if she has to start over she wants it to be with me..