I love this girl so much! dont know how she feels about me! advise!?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 5:09 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

rebirth09
    Participant
    March 8, 2016 at 10:02 pm #95242

Im in love with the most kindest purest girl you would ever meet. she makes me really happy and when shes gone i feel depressed shes on my mind 24-7 i want her to be my girlfriend, i asked if she was has a boyfriend and her response was ” hes not really my boyfriend, its complicated” i dont know weather to think shes available or not. for the last few weeks she has invited me to the fair and movies an universal ( it was really fun ) and tomorrow and she wants to go back to the fair tomorrow before it goes away. so basically i dont know how to confess my love for her and also i dont wanna lose the friendship she might not invite me to these fun activities anymore if she dont feel the same way. its so stressful and i dont know what to do.

alexbept
    Participant
    March 11, 2016 at 12:25 pm #95454

You have to start flirting with her! If you don’t do that she will only see you as friend.. Start giving her compliments such as “You look sexy today” or “I love your legs” something like that! And when you feel it’s the right moment, just kiss her!
    Good luck!

timber2016
    Participant
    March 13, 2016 at 12:42 pm #95516

Try to remind yourself to take things slowly. If you put too much on her at once you might scare her away!

phoenix2016
    Participant
    March 14, 2016 at 9:00 am #95553

sometimes women prefer to be friends first to enjoy the experience of getting to know each other and timber2016 is right, she may get freaked out if you immediately make her feel like you are going to chase after her.

BringItOn
    Participant
    March 14, 2016 at 12:22 pm #95582

Becoming friends first is not a bad idea, but that has to be within boundaries so that you don’t scare her off and also don’t make her feel that you are the available shoulder whenever she is sad. you need to start flirting, but again within boundaries so that she starts seeing your interests. GOOD LUCK

psy009
    Participant
    March 18, 2016 at 12:40 pm #96036

You must show her your feelings and that you mean business, then give her time to think about it, you’ll probably know her answer later.
    Good luck….

thelongrun
    Participant
    March 21, 2016 at 3:42 am #96108

I’m going to disagree with the flirting comments like “you look sexy” etc. They’re demeaning and if you haven’t had any romantic/sexual with her yet, it’s going to be out of place. Do not touch her and see “what else you ca get away with”. Never touch something without getting their permission (which can be given non-verbally as well). Just be yourself with her, have a laugh, maybe say things like “I really enjoy spending time with you”. G’luck!