I love this girl,and she's driving me crazy!!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:21 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

NotSingleAnymore
    Participant
    December 26, 2016 at 12:04 pm #121074

So here’s the situation and its a long one. I like this girl who is my neighbour (lives right next to my house),she is my childhood friend my best lady friend we used to go to school together.I liked her way since then.I still do,and I want her soo bad.I have’nt told her I like her,I dont know if she knows i like her nor I know if she likes me or not.we are friends,but I want more….Please help!

AcesDJD
    Participant
    December 27, 2016 at 9:39 am #121092

She probably thinks of you as a brother at this point. You can try some light physical flirting with her, and escalate (slowly) if it seems to work.

Women rarely go for male friends. I would put the chance of this working out at less than 10% unless you look like Brad Pitt.

NotSingleAnymore
    Participant
    December 28, 2016 at 3:46 am #121183

I am probably going to need some sort of getaway from all this…….thanks for the advice though

January 3, 2017 at 1:14 pm #121464

i agree

NotSingleAnymore
    Participant
    January 10, 2017 at 9:07 am #122286

Love is crazy…it is. So my problem got solved.I asked her out and she said YES.Talk about miracles 😛