I loved her, now I have her, and I don't know…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:57 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

cluelessman
    Participant
    December 1, 2016 at 1:44 pm #118716

Hello all. I’m a 25 m and my gf (21) just got out of her 2nd abusive relationship in 2 years. Anyway she was my dream girl for years but she never gave me a chance until after her last two relationships I guess she has realized how much I care about her and wanted to give us a shot. But the thing is now that I’m with her, when I look at her and tell her I love her and she tells me she loves me I just don’t feel it. I feel like she is only with me for one of two reasons, either 1 she needs a man in her life and at the moment it’s me, or 2 she is with me because she knows it’s what I want not what she wants. I don’t know why I don’t feel like she loves me, I guess it’s because she doesn’t show it. I make every move I kiss her, I touch her, I cuddle with her. But not her with me. Maybe she is still hurt by her past I really don’t know, any advice is welcome.

cluelessman
    Participant
    December 2, 2016 at 12:42 pm #118871

We have only been dating a week, but I have loved this girl for 5 years. I told her how I felt last night and we talked about it. She tells me she wants me or else she wouldn’t be with me. She says she wants to grow with me and for this to work she just needs to take things slow. I guess you can understand loving someone this long I don’t want to take things slow but I am willing to try it with her. I just don’t want this to end badly, I don’t want it to end at all.

alissak
    Participant
    December 2, 2016 at 8:31 pm #118966

Maybe you should give her (and yourself) a little time

Singledaddio
    Participant
    December 3, 2016 at 2:31 pm #118972

ImO 5 years is a long term. She is not the one for you. Move on before you make babies with her