I messed up our first date and not sure if he's still interested

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:46 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

thewanderer
    Participant
    March 6, 2014 at 12:22 am #48841

we had been talking and texting consistently for 2 months started off as online friends but then we got attracted to each other. We shared things about our past marriage and got along very well. We decided to meet up when he moved into my city and it was bad. His charms caught me off guard hence all of my confidence just went poof. We had sex that night and then things suddenly got awkward between us for 2-3 days later until we decided to talk about it. He told me that he’s just trying to figure me out because of how I acted ( not talkative like I did on texts and phone, kept distance , being awkward etc) , he thought he did something wrong and assumed I didn’t like him and the silence treatment was to give me space and opportunity to back out. I apologized and explained to him about my dating anxiety after my last marriage and I’d like to redeem myself if he’d let me and he said he’d like to but things are still a little awkward between us and I’m not sure if he’s still interested?

mummypet38
    Participant
    March 7, 2014 at 5:50 pm #48959

holle dear

bbbcnstafl
    Participant
    March 7, 2014 at 9:03 pm #48963

Guys are a lot simpler than women. Call him and tell him how much you like him. That way he’ll know he is desired and will feel more comfortable around you.