i met her and her mom in walmar n daughter has bf but gave me her snapchat .

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 3:17 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ryu
    Participant
    April 12, 2017 at 9:50 pm #133085

i was in walmart one day saw a cute girl she was with her mother . i went over to her and her mom and asked her mom if i can talk to her daughter . mom said yes . i then said your daughter is very cute and i would like to get here number . they said thanks with a smile . then her mom had said she has a bf a guy she had a crush on for the longest and finally got him .then i said we can be friends and she said sure then she gave me her snapchat instead of her number . i really want to get to know this girl but dont want to mess up her relationship with her bf. what should i do ?

omada22
    Participant
    April 13, 2017 at 9:41 am #133104

It is really hard to do what you want to do… I never manage to hold on such relationship ;d

bria
    bria
    Participant
    April 13, 2017 at 12:15 pm #133152

hmm that nice to know..did she give you her number?

bria
    bria
    Participant
    April 13, 2017 at 12:21 pm #133154

if you interested in me text me on google hangout briajohnsonwilliam90@gmail.com

ryu
    Participant
    April 13, 2017 at 1:28 pm #133161

bria i dont even know u lol . just wanted some advice on how to persue this girl the right ways.