I need a girls opinion…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

I need a girls opinion…

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:37 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ebrooklynkid
    Participant
    August 15, 2014 at 9:46 pm #59488
    I need a girls opinion…

I was at a happy hour for a coworker’s going away. I stepped out the bar and walked down the street to make a call. While on the phone I saw this amazingly beautiful girl sitting at an outside bar a few bars down from where I was with her friends. I glance at her and she glances back a few times I was feeling shy so I decided to buy her a drink. I asked the waitress what she was drinking and wrote: for the most beautiful girl here. I left went back to the bar that my friends were at. A half hour passed and I needed to leave. I had to pass her bar again and her friends were still there. I could hear them say while passing: I think that’s the guy. My heart dropped but I kept walking because she wasn’t there. Halfway to my car I thought I cant just buy her a drink and not introduce myself. I go back and to my surprise she is there. I approach from behind and she turns says hi Are you Henry before I can say anything. I say yes. She says thank you for the drink.

ebrooklynkid
    Participant
    August 15, 2014 at 9:46 pm #59489

I say it was my pleasure I felt like an idiot just sending it and not coming over. She says don’t be. I say wow you really are the most beautiful girl here. She says aww thank you. I really have to go and can’t possibly stay so I tell her just that: I really have to go right now but if I didn’t i would stay and talk to you all night. She says that’s ok I have your number I’ll text you. I say that would be great and I tell her goodnight. She smiles we shake hands and I depart. I know that this wasn’t the best interaction but was it a good idea to just give my number and do you think she would call?