I need a guys advice ASAP!!! please :(

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:13 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

hurtgirl88
    Participant
    July 17, 2015 at 3:02 pm #82981

o I have been dating this guy for what would have been 4 months today. Everything was great up until a couple months ago. We’d have a great day together and the next, I wouldn’t hear from him unless I was the one to finally text him. If I didn’t text him, he’d never contact me. This started happening a lot. Then on his days off, if it wasn’t that we were hanging out together, he wouldn’t contact me at all and he’d go off on his own and hangout with his friends. During that time, he told me he loved me out of nowhere. He didn’t just say it once, but he said it two other times. On the third time, he said I love you a lot a lot, like a lot. I wasn’t sure how to feel about that because someone who loves you doesn’t neglect you so often right? Anyway, this past weekend we took a trip together and it was all great and dandy until we came back. As soon as we got to his place, he got a call from some friends and he basically made plans with them to go out and didn’t even care that I was stilll

hurtgirl88
    Participant
    July 17, 2015 at 3:03 pm #82982

still there. He went ahead and made those plans and as soon as he got off the phone he told me “I’m going to start getting ready.” He was basically kicking me out. I got the point and was super upset so I got my stuff and told him I was going to go home. After that, I sent him a text letting him know how I felt and also brought up another incident that happened that I was not happy about. He just addressed the second incident and that was it. I did not text him back at all this whole week until yesterday. Yesterday I realized that he didn’t care for me. If he did, wouldn’t he have reached out to me wondering why I never responded back to his text? So I text him letting him know I was going to go pick my stuff up from his place and he said ok. When I got there, he had my stuff ready and he basically just gave it to me and that was that. Didn’t say anything to me, didn’t try to talk to me, stop me, anything. Just handed me my stuff and that was that. Before that, he texted me if I was go

hurtgirl88
    Participant
    July 17, 2015 at 3:04 pm #82983

I was going to be long because he had to be somewhere at 9pm. I went home feeling heartbroken and cried all night. Even today, when I woke up, I couldn’t help and cry. I’m so heartbroken. I can’t believe he just gave up on me like that. He didn’t care. My friends are all over the place with this. Some tell me to text him and ask him if this is really it. Other tell me that he’s a **** and not to waste my time with him anymore. I don’t know what to think. All I know is that my heart hurts.

Pamelicious
    Participant
    July 17, 2015 at 9:35 pm #82992

Oh my he’s really a jerk. Your friends are right, do not waste your time anymore. He doesn’t deserve it and you deserve better.

July 18, 2015 at 1:48 pm #83006

Dude…..Dump his sorry A**….no girl deserves to be treated like that…..your friends are spot on this time.

July 19, 2015 at 4:00 pm #83023

I agree with the 2 above me