i need a little help

DATING ADVICE FORUM

i need a little help

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:06 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

yungleann
    Participant
    January 19, 2015 at 11:02 am #71243
    i need a little help

Okay theres this hot girl from my class, she started talking to me about school and different stuff, she slowly started to show more and more interest, then a school break/holiday came so i decided to whatsapp her casually and ask her some things about school at the ending of the break (this was the first time i whatsapp’d her) and a couple days later i just said hey to her over whatsapp and she ignored me and she suddenly put her status on fb to having a boyfriend (that she already dated a couple months that i/everyone never knew about) then school started and and she doesn’t even talk to me anymore, but i still see her staring sometimes at me.. i just don’t get it..
    she always laugh’d at my lamest jokes and stuff like that, deep eye contact.. was she playing me the whole time?

Roxy
    Roxy
    Participant
    January 19, 2015 at 12:19 pm #71246

I think she may have been casually dating this other guy at the time she was being flirtatious with you. Once she and the guy became official I’m guessing she felt the flirting would have to stop. Unfortunately this can happen quiet a bit and I know this has happened to me over the years. Don’t take it to heart, it seems she did like you but now her loyalty lies with her new boyfriend.

yungleann
    Participant
    January 20, 2015 at 7:45 am #71271

that makes sense.. do you think i still have a chance when they break up? never seen a girl so perfect like her

Roxy
    Roxy
    Participant
    January 20, 2015 at 3:12 pm #71319

Well if they break up you may still be in with a chance but you wouldn’t want to jump in straight away if they did break up. Whatever you do, don’t try anything while they are still together because that would just reflect badly on you. Also don’t rule out meeting another girl and dont just wait around to see if she breaks up with this other guy.

Anonymous
    January 20, 2015 at 6:32 pm #71323

Best dating site for man http://www.eyesdating.com