I need a second opinion

DATING ADVICE FORUM

I need a second opinion

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 4:56 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

azgirl201
    Participant
    July 25, 2015 at 5:29 am #83236
    I need a second opinion

I have this guy friend at work who I’ve known for 2 years, and recently I started falling for him. But, I don’t think he likes me. On the other hand, my friend has been noticing this guy is changing his attitude around me. We both have started getting close and talking a lot. He will message me out of the blue, which he never used to. He winks at me a lot. When I’m sitting in my chair, he’ll come up behind me and touch my shoulder, and then grab his lunch box that he puts on my desk. He has always been there for me during hard times-he was very comforting when my mom was going through medical tests. The other day I had a procedure done, and before I left work he told me “come here” and he gave me a hug. One day I just made a comment about how bad my hair looked, and he said “it looks good, you look beautiful every day”. One time when I was at a party with him, he kissed my cheek before I left. Also-we matched on tinder about 2 months ago-and i didn’t really think anything of it.

ooma
    ooma
    Participant
    July 25, 2015 at 1:34 pm #83244

Aww that’s cute. Probably he’s interested in you,but I’m not sure. why don’t you wait and see how things go about for a while? He may have feelings for you but just wait and don’t get your hopes up. just see how he behaves around you. 🙂

hopelessromantic85
    Participant
    July 25, 2015 at 7:55 pm #83253

He’s definitely interested! Flirt back, leave him cute little notes, get it girl. 😝

mayu95
    Participant
    July 31, 2015 at 2:03 pm #83458

He is interested for sure! If you are too, don’t wait too long to show him or it might fizzle out…

lamonfn
    Participant
    July 31, 2015 at 3:23 pm #83461

I agree….all these wee subtle touches…definitely! Go for it!