I need a woman's opinions about this.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:18 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Rabieeee
    Participant
    January 24, 2016 at 8:09 am #92030

‘Ey, sup guys. Newbie here to this forum.

Anyways, I met this girl over tinder. We went out for coffee, talked, and we sparked well. It was clear the she wanted to take things slow, and I accepted that.. She showed me alot of interest, and I kinda fell for her, like alot.
    We were at my place, in my bed, and I could tell that she didn’t want to do it, and I asked her why she is taking things so slow? – She told me that she wasn’t buisy and that I obviously was, 2 months passed btw, and still nothing..I’m not the type of guy who waits so long for anything, not to be an arrogant cunt, but most girl think I’m attractive, and I take my fitness and diet pretty serious, and I deffinetly got an above average body.. She knows that I’ve been with alot of girls before her, and she even knows 2 of the girls I’ve slept with ( friends with them on facebook and such )

Her mother passed away 2 years ago, and dosn’t speak to her father ( he comitted murder ) pretty messed up yeah..

Rabieeee
    Participant
    January 24, 2016 at 8:10 am #92031

and she now lives with her ‘ex’-teacher, who is reffered to as her “step-mother”, and her only male-role model is her brother, she even told me her brother thinks I’m nice guy, and his words means alot to her, and yeah even her “step-mother” knows of me, and plenty of her friends.. I started giving her alot of attention, basically too much, and she started backing off, we kinda agured a couple of times, the agurements I started of with.. I asked her, if she wanted to things to continue or if we just should end it, she stated that she wants to continue, oh and I sent her flowers as an apology, and she thought It was really cute of me.. But she still acts distant, and has for this whole week, like not answering my message,.. and she was basially the one snapchatting me and texting me eversingleday, even texted me spontanously good night when she went to sleep.. So today, I had enough.. I told her that her act of behavior is uncharming, and she was wasting my time.. now waiting for her..

lcm
    Participant
    January 24, 2016 at 4:07 pm #92042

Wow..maybe just move on…

applebottom
    Participant
    January 24, 2016 at 7:22 pm #92049

Maybe she feels insecure with you? If she hasn’t contacted you in a couple months, I’d move on. I have had many options and thought some would come back as time goes on. Nope. This isn’t the movies.

Rabieeee
    Participant
    January 25, 2016 at 9:14 am #92055

Yeah, I explained it kinda bad. I meant that we’ve been seeing other for 2 months, and for this past week, she hasn’t really been texting me first. She told that alot of stuff were on her mind, and she’s isn’t really in the right state to make a conclusion on what she wants.

On the other hand, I know or I feel like that she dosn’t want it to end between us, we agured yesterday over facebook. And she told me that she wanted to explain me why and how, she acted how she did.. But I was impatience and stupid and wrote something I shouldn’t have.. Now she’s quite mad at me,
    I wrote 4 long messages right after eachother, basically telling her, that I f****d up a couple of times. Not really apologizing, but indicating so.I told her that I know we can solve all of this, and that I’m gonna take her out to eat, all on me. I asked her, if she wanted to think about stuff or just end it there, and so we could move on with our lives. she just wrote “I’m in school” basically not giving an answer..

selenagaldamez
    Participant
    January 26, 2016 at 3:32 am #92113

I agree with the other poster-she may feel insecure around you, particularly because you’ve slept with women she knows

stella517
    Participant
    January 26, 2016 at 7:41 am #92116

I honestly think she’s trying to figure you out. Having no good physical contact is a bit of a red flag though. I’m not saying people should just sleep with each other right away but the fact that it’s been 2 months and you’ve seen each other enough and gotten to know each other and she still doesn’t feel that attraction.. That’s something to be worried about. She has been through a lot, yes so it’s good you’re giving her time. But if this doesn’t move along soon I would say you should move on. Because for her maybe the spark just isn’t there? I give it to her, she’s waiting for it to happen that’s probably why she’s still around.

Anonymous
    January 26, 2016 at 10:03 am #92130

try to sort things out or just move on

serendipityvg
    serendipityvg
    Participant
    January 26, 2016 at 1:26 pm #92165
    Reply To: I need a woman's opinions about this.

The one thing that comes to mind is that two months should be a honeymoon phase, lovey-dovey and sweet. I would be very hesitant to continue dating a person with which at such an early stage becomes distant it feels problematic. I would take some distance, or maybe move on.

ProBabyBoy
    Participant
    January 28, 2016 at 2:22 am #92324
    Reply To: I need a woman's opinions about this.

I agree with the others, just move on