I need a woman's point of view please!!!!!!!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:46 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

pensfan123
    Participant
    November 3, 2014 at 2:31 am #66966

So this girl at work, I believe, likes me. I think so because I have caught her starring at me, she always smiles when I ask her a question pertaining to work, and she will sometimes go out of her way to talk to me. The problem is that I get really nervous when she talks to me because it caught me off guard and by surprise every time so my fear is that she thinks i’m not interested or worse rude. a couple weeks ago I sent her a friend request on facebook to try and get more comfortable talking to her but she hasn’t responded. She seems like a very nice and genuine girl who is definetly gorgeous so I am planning on just forgetting my nervousness and approaching her with a basic “Hello, how are you” to start and then once I get confortable in the conversation, joking about her not accepting my friend request to see what happens. What do you ladies think? Is this a good idea or am I over thinking it?