I need advice about the girl I've been seeing. Should I tell her?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    June 6, 2018 at 7:11 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

BeckyLynn
    Participant
    August 21, 2017 at 12:54 am #146222

So I recently started dating this amazing girl and I am starting to have really strong feelings for her. In fact, I am falling in love with her but I’m scared that she may not feel the same way or that telling her this will scare her off. We’ve been talking for a month, dating for 2 weeks and I don’t want to tell her too soon as it might not be the right time. But at the same time, I can no longer ignore how I feel about her and feel that I’m kind of lying to myself as well as her by not saying anything. What should I do?

yesha20
    yesha20
    Participant
    August 22, 2017 at 3:26 am #146399

I think it would be nice if you’d tell her what you feel so. It’s better that you know if she has also some feelings for you or not so you’d know whether to continue or not.

Vitdlc
    Participant
    November 21, 2017 at 10:58 am #157079

I feel as if you’re ready there’s no reason to wait :)) if she feels the same wonderful and if not it’s her loss.

jeffb883
    Participant
    November 22, 2017 at 10:02 pm #157267

Agree with the above two

dangthaidhkt999
    dangthaidhkt999
    Participant
    November 28, 2017 at 9:03 pm #157684

follow your heart tell you! … boldly on you!

Matt83S
    Matt83S
    Participant
    January 1, 2018 at 7:57 am #161142

Tell her how you feel. Dont tell her you love her because this may scare her love is very misunderstood many people mistake love for an emotional attachment. But tell her that you have feeling for her and let her know

acetopwon
    Participant
    January 2, 2018 at 9:11 am #161111

Dude, take it slow. Its been only 2 weeks and it will scare her off and even seem a bit creepy on her side

Just
    Just
    Participant
    February 11, 2018 at 3:33 pm #165247

I think trust and communication are two of the most important aspects of any relationship. I personally told the girl I’m talking to that I loved her after a little over a month of talking. She wasn’t ready to say that back yet and I’ve never pressured her into it or made her feel bad for not being able to express the same things. Just don’t get your hopes up for her to be completely ready to take your relationship to the next level yet. Understand that she may need time, an that’s okay. Everyone works on their own timezone. But I don’t see harm in telling her how you feel.

TheBoss
    Participant
    February 11, 2018 at 6:46 pm #165251

It’s too soon for the L word! But definitely tell her you are developing strong feelings for her. Better to know now if you have a shot or if you’re wasting time trying to make her love you in return.

missmaris
    Participant
    February 12, 2018 at 1:41 am #165256
    Reply To: I need advice about the girl I've been seeing. Should I tell her?

I think it is lovely that you have these feelings. I would tell her. There is no time like the present. You will admire your honesty and that you can man up about it. I say go for it. !!

justme1990
    Participant
    February 12, 2018 at 12:22 pm #165335

just tell her how you feel

NoobToLove
    Participant
    March 12, 2018 at 8:53 am #167202

I agree, tell her, not for her but for you.

veganangelofdoom
    Participant
    April 29, 2018 at 3:55 pm #171806

Go for it! Chances are she feels the same!

adubthaman
    Participant
    April 29, 2018 at 11:14 pm #171813

I agree..You need to tell her