I need advice about what I should do with him

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 10:16 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Jessica24S
    Participant
    August 12, 2014 at 11:54 am #59272

We used to text each other a few times a day but then once I had already made plans so I told him we’d have to go out another time. After that he backed off so I texted him twice after that and he never wanted to hang out and it felt like a brush off. I thought maybe I hurt him by bailing on him for our last date and I’ve pretty much been pining over him for two months. He’s my first and I didn’t want him to think that I’m crazy or attached so I didn’t text him until a few days ago. He replied and asked if I wanted to hang out so I said yes. I told him that I’m sorry for bailing on him and that I felt that he lost interest. He said that he thought I lost interest in him. I thought we were on good terms and I really do like him so we ended up having sex. After he told me that he has an ex from work and said he broke up with her and I said he should be with her if he likes her but he said no. Next day he says he’ll text me when the dust settles with his ex. Should I move on or wait?