I need advice and it's making me lose my mind

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 9:46 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Nowrittenwords
    Participant
    October 8, 2017 at 3:31 pm #151901

I have a boyfriend, we have been together for two months, we met online and have seen each other in real life twice, we are both teenagers. We met on a game, in the beginning everything was fine, we were happy and in love. But there’s a slight problem, he has a short temper, and since school started he has almost broken up with me twice, he says to stop himself he thinks about our good times but I just don’t know. He simply stated that I am not fun and cute anymore and that he missed when I was still trying to be with him. Simply put, he isn’t happy, he has a short temper and gets mad and annoyed very easily. Three days ago we had a fight and he said he lost his trust. He’s treating me differently, I can tell, suddenly, when calling me weird he doesn’t follow it up with a comment about me being cute. I tend to take things seriously and whenever he makes a joke he must say “No stop i’m sorry i love you” this has always happened. I’m so in love and i know he loves me and i need help.

trisha
    Participant
    October 10, 2017 at 10:43 am #152137

I think you should just give him a little space , go ghost on him for about a week and see what happens ..

trisha
    Participant
    October 10, 2017 at 10:43 am #152138

I think you should just give him a little distance , go ghost on him for about a week and see what happens ..

Clare90
    Participant
    October 14, 2017 at 11:46 am #152818

If you are only young walk away, seeing someone with a short temper is no fun!!!

Onyx rain
    Participant
    October 16, 2017 at 3:46 pm #152962

Please walk away!!!!!

Padme711
    Participant
    October 23, 2017 at 2:31 am #153675

I think you can’t really know if you love someone after only two months. However giving him the “silent treatment” might help, he will either realize that he loves and needs you or he won’t care, in which why would you be with someone who doesn’t care?

Hopeless
    Participant
    November 2, 2017 at 6:13 am #154762

Don’t lose your mind, if it was meant to be it will come just be patient, if its wasnt theres plenty of fish out there to catch… Just don’t lose your mind because as women we are strong and you just cant think negative..