I need advice bad! Im stressing

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:51 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

curiouscutie
    curiouscutie
    Participant
    May 4, 2015 at 10:43 pm #78420

I need help please!

I met this guy at the gym I work at he goes there. I’ve been seeing him come in for a month and we always make small talk. I finally worked up the courage to ask him if he wanted to hangout and he said yes. So I totally gave him my number and we’ve been texting for 3 days and everything has been fine. However, we haven’t hung out yet. Anyway, while we were texting today and I asked him his favorite food and he totally caught me off guard with a sexual joke. I’m totally fine with it, but I responded to quickly kind of shocked from like excitement and said “Um I don’t know what to say lol” and now the joke died. I guess I’m asking how can i keep it interesting and does he really like me? Or at least interested in seeing if he like me?

I have never made the first move, he’s super attractive and I know he can have like any girl he wants and I’m not getting my hopes up, but I really think something Might come from this I don’t know what to do?

loverboy19
    Participant
    May 6, 2015 at 12:59 am #78445

Ask him out to dinner, and find out more about him.

supernova
    Participant
    May 6, 2015 at 6:13 am #78448

I think you’ve showed your interest in him already by making the move to approach him. The ball is in his court. I would leave things as they are and wait to see his move.

infamissg
    Participant
    May 6, 2015 at 9:14 pm #78575

^ I agree with supernova. Since you already made the first move by asking if he wanted to hang out … eventually you guys will get there.