I need advice, ladies…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

I need advice, ladies…

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:43 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

805guy
    Participant
    October 29, 2014 at 12:24 am #66767
    I need advice, ladies…

Met a girl online, planned a date. She flakes on the date and we don’t talk for a few days. She then randomly invites me to hang out, I was too busy, so I plan another date. We go out, have a great time, nonstop conversation, flirting, and the date ends with no kiss but an embrace and cheek-peck.

I call her two days later, let her know I’d like to see her again, and we plan a 2nd date. She flakes on the 2nd date and then sets up a coffee for the next morning. She then proceeds to flake on the coffee date that she set up, and then leaves on a business/work trip for 5 days. Her last text specifically said she wasn’t trying to be flakey, but was just extremely busy with work, and that she’d get back to me shortly after her business trip. So far no call, and she’s been back from her trip for 4 days.

So ladies, is this a test? Does she want me to call or is she letting me down softly? Why would she flake on the date she set up, then tell me she’ll be in touch, then never call?