I need advice. Woman are Fud up . I don`t understand woman

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 3:52 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

RandomNumbers
    Participant
    March 2, 2016 at 3:11 am #94764

My story: Cute co worker , started talking on the phone and online for about 1 month , at the office we see each other about once a week but we are all serious. But online and on the phone we talk a lot , share naughty pictures and all that. The problem , she keeps changing her mind like every week, sometimes its all good she cant wait to talk to me and other days she does not say a word for 2 days. Today we have our first “date” to say .. we are going to a movie, when we planed it a few days ago she was so excited but now… last night she told me she does not care if i dont go she wants to see the movie so she will go alone if she has to. She knows i like her but… i dont know .. why are woman like this? They are always changing their mind , its like f.. disaster in their minds . I just cant understand. Some days she talls me she misses me she wants me to touch her and stuff , other days she tells me she doesnt want anything serious and nd it is so good to be alone …

RandomNumbers
    Participant
    March 2, 2016 at 3:12 am #94765

She even told me tonight when we go out to act “cool and normal” wtf is that supose to mean … I don`t know anymore. P.S. i asked her about the FriendZone and she said no she does not see me just as a friend… I am just so … Woman are so.. You guys understand right?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  RandomNumbers.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  RandomNumbers.

tillitilli
    Participant
    March 2, 2016 at 3:49 am #94768

She sounds like too much hard work, and this is coming from one. If she really liked you she wouldn’t continue to change her mind every three minutes. She probably just likes the attention.

dances_in_circles
    Participant
    March 2, 2016 at 1:24 pm #94801

She probably doesn’t want to get too serious too quickly and have things at work get awkward. Either that or she would prefer to just have a physical relationship, and probably scales back on communication when she feels like you are getting too serious.

djames
    djames
    Participant
    March 2, 2016 at 4:18 pm #94838

I think she just wants to play around buddy.

teamscon
    Participant
    March 4, 2016 at 5:12 pm #94998

I wouldn’t put so much into her .. I’d emotionally distance myself and just treat her as fun. It will drive her nuts and make her drool over u.

laura
    laura
    Participant
    March 5, 2016 at 11:00 pm #95052

She sounds like maybe she was burned and is afraid to get into a serious relationship…keep it light, go to the movies, have fun and see what happens.
    It can be sticky when you work together….be careful!