I need an advice how to approach a girl

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:54 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

nikz1233
    Participant
    August 3, 2015 at 2:55 pm #83512

So, i am 17 years old male and i really like one girl, surprised? I know her from previous years while we were a bit younger because we had some mutual friends. I first met her like 4-5 years ago and me, her and some friends spent most of the summer together, after that all these years whenever i saw her it was just like polite “-Hi” , “-Hi”, i really liked her back then but i felt like i was too young to do anything. I havent seen her for a year now (even tho we live in the same city) and i saw some of her pictures and she is beautiful like she was before, i just dont know if she changed a lot as a person (which i think she haven’t) . So LATELY i was going out a lot hoping i will meet her (i dont go out that often, once or twice a week) and get her number or something, but no luck:) I really don’t know should i keep waiting to meet her live or should i send a message on facebook.

Any ideas and advices are appreciated. Sorry if my grammar is bad, English is not my native language.

devvothegreat
    Participant
    August 3, 2015 at 5:14 pm #83517

Grab your balls and go for it! You never know until you try. I recommend talking to her face to face, but talk to her via Fb if you have no other choice.